Healthy Nursing Lactation Tea•
Posted on October 16 2019
- Breastfeeding hurts - Pain while breastfeeding is usually down to sore, tender nipples, especially once your milk ”comes in” around two to four days after giving birth.
- My baby is not latching properly - Some newborns were born prematurely, are uncomfortable after a difficult birth, or their mum has flat or inverted nipples
- Mom does not have enough breast milk - Initially, you’ll make a small amount of breast milk because the hormonal changes that trigger your milk production happens slowly, and won’t be finished until around day two to four
- My breasts are really full and hard - When your milk comes in, your breasts will become fuller and firmer
- My breasts are leaking - Leaky breasts are very common in the early days of breastfeeding, once your milk has come in.
- Producing too much milk - Sometimes when your milk comes in, it really comes in! You may have a temporary oversupply for the first few weeks but it should settle down soon
How can Healthy Nursing Tea help you?
Secrets Of Tea blends contain scientifically proven herbs that help increase the quality and quantity of breastmilk, the tea also helps with baby colic and gas issues since moms can pass on the tea’s benefits through their milk, all while tasting smooth and delicious. You'll get positive results by just having two cups of tea daily. Healthy Nursing Tea comes in a variety of flavors
- Lemon Ginger
Pregnancy Tea - Exp...
Secrets of Tea have developed a variety of herbal tea remedies designed for the pregnant, prepartum, and postpartum woman. These teas are formulate...Read More
Healthy Nursing Lac...
The sense of fulfillment and emotional connection that mothers feel when they are breastfeeding is inexpressible. However, many mothers often have...Read More
Mummy Magic Weight ...
Motherhood is a beautiful and exhilarating process and young mothers and women who have delivered children can often feel a sense of bloating and a...Read More