Healthy Nursing Lactation Tea•
Posted on October 16 2019
- Breastfeeding hurts - Pain while breastfeeding is usually down to sore, tender nipples, especially once your milk ”comes in” around two to four days after giving birth.
- My baby is not latching properly - Some newborns were born prematurely, are uncomfortable after a difficult birth, or their mum has flat or inverted nipples
- Mom does not have enough breast milk - Initially, you’ll make a small amount of breast milk because the hormonal changes that trigger your milk production happens slowly, and won’t be finished until around day two to four
- My breasts are really full and hard - When your milk comes in, your breasts will become fuller and firmer
- My breasts are leaking - Leaky breasts are very common in the early days of breastfeeding, once your milk has come in.
- Producing too much milk - Sometimes when your milk comes in, it really comes in! You may have a temporary oversupply for the first few weeks but it should settle down soon
How can Healthy Nursing Tea help you?
Secrets Of Tea blends contain scientifically proven herbs that help increase the quality and quantity of breastmilk, the tea also helps with baby colic and gas issues since moms can pass on the tea’s benefits through their milk, all while tasting smooth and delicious. You'll get positive results by just having two cups of tea daily. Healthy Nursing Tea comes in a variety of flavors
- Lemon Ginger
Is Gripe Water safe...
Dr. Chandhi Rajapakshe Senior Lecturer | Doctor of Ayurveda | M. Sc (University of Peradeniya) | BAMS (University of Colombo) Newborns often ...Read More
Suffering's from PC...
What is PCOS? Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (more commonly known as PCOS) is in its simplest terms, a factor that triggers hormonal imbalances in women...Read More
Covid 19 and Breast...
Breastmilk is all that a new-born infant has, to rely on when they are born. They cannot consume anything else. Further, breastfeeding reduced morb...Read More