The Best Choice For Male Fertility•
Posted on June 26 2019
Infertility is one of the most agonizing issues for couples. It is emotionally draining and also in the worst case, can affect your relationship with your spouse.
The first step towards solving the problem is acceptance. Once you have identified the problem, a start to the solution is underway.
Male Infertility and Associated Problems
Infertility occurs when couples are unable to conceive in a period of one year, even after having frequent and unprotected sexual intercourse.
The common causes of male infertility are erectile dysfunction, low sperm production, blockages that prevent the sperms from passing, any injuries, illnesses, hormonal imbalances, or chronic health problems. Your lifestyle is also one of the important reasons which can cause a decline in the sperm count.
Other risk factors include smoking, alcohol, obesity, depression, stress, use of specific medications, infections, and illness along with any pelvic issues.
However, there are various natural medications which are available for a complete cure.
Male Fertility Tea for Natural Healing
‘Male Fertility Tea’ from ‘Secrets of Tea’ is a caffeine-free and organic product which can be the ultimate medication to cure infertility and its problems.
The product is clinically proven to increase the migrant amount of sperms. It is a product carefully researched and prepared by the doctors. It has no sugar and is certified by the USDA Organic. It is also Halal and Kosher certified along with being dairy and soy free.
Male Fertility Tea from “Secrets of Tea” contains various salubrious ingredients –
- Ginseng – It helps with increased energy, lowers blood sugar levels, and helps with erectile dysfunction.
- Ashwagandha – Indian Ginseng is known to help diabetes and stress – that can cause male infertility.
- Saw Palmetto – It has been found to help and treat the symptoms of enlarged prostate glands and helps in testosterone levels. It is also known to increase libido and sexual functions.
- Maca Root – As per research from BMC Complement Alternative Medicine, Maca has spermatogenic and fertility-enhancing activities which help in increasing sperm count and mobility of sperms.
- Hibiscus – Hibiscus treats hypertension which is a huge reason for erectile dysfunction.
- Horny Goat Weed- This herb is used in the treatment of low testosterone. A compound in the weed helps block the enzymes which restrict blood flow to male reproductive organs.
- Tribulus Fruit – It is known to enhance testosterone in males which helps the libido. Properly measured doses help elevate hormone levels.
- Licorice Root – Taken in the form of a serum or liquid helps increase libido and helps overcome sexual issues as it acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Stevia Leaves- This is also regarded as an aphrodisiac as it acts as an anti-oxidant agent.
- Yohimbe- This herb is known to block receptors in the body called alpha-2 adrenergic receptors which block erections.
- Ginko – It is known to increase blood flow in the body and reproductive organs and increase nitrous oxide.
- Gunpowder Green Tea – Catechins in green tea have anti-inflammatory properties and are anti-oxidants.
Why should you consider Male Fertility Tea
Our product is tested and clinically proven to increase sperm count, morphology, and motility of the male sperms. With various herbs known since 5,000 years in Chinese and Indian medical system, you can be assured of promising results.
Go for a regular intake of this tea to see enhanced vitality and improved results.
5 Easy Ways of Over...
Sleep is a well known as essential part of a healthy life. Many around the world are struggling to get good sleep due to many reasons. This problem...Read More
How to Transform Yo...
Pregnancy is one of the greatest times of a woman’s life. A time when new life is literally growing inside them. A time that many women dream of fo...Read More
Pregnancy Tea - Exp...
Secrets of Tea have developed a variety of herbal tea remedies designed for the pregnant, prepartum, and postpartum woman. These teas are formulate...Read More